The Scott County Board of Education is now accepting applications for the following vacant position: High School Math Teacher
All Applicants must have a valid Tennessee teaching license with an endorsements to teach math.
Applicants must take and pass a background check, physical, and drug screen.
Applications will we taken until the position if filled.
Applications can be picked up at the Central Office or on line at http://www.scottcounty.net/.
Application will be accepted from any of the following. However, candidates will be considered in the order listed below.
1. Secondary math endorsement (413)
2. Middle School math endorsement (122)
3. Other Secondary or middle school TN licensed educators with:
· A minimum of 24 collegiate credit hours of upper level math
· Career/teaching content with background heavy in mathematics
· Must meet the Algebra I employment standards as set forth by the Tennessee Department of Education and TN State Board of Education.
Details can be found here: http://tennessee.gov/education/section/licensing#sthash.sJ6a45Xk.dpuf
Applications will be taken until the position is filled. Interested parties should submit an application or resume to the following address:
Mr. Bill Hall, Director
PO Box 37; 208 Court Street
Huntsville, Tennessee 37756