Week 3 – January 18-22
Monday 1/18 – No School, Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
Tuesday 1/19 – All Grades in person
Wednesday 1/20 – All Grades in person
Thursday 1/21 – All Grades in person
Friday 1/22 – Digital Day for all grades
*Please keep students home for ANY of the following:
-Symptoms of new cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste/smell, fever > 100.4, chills, congestion/runny nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, persistent headache, fatigue, body aches.
-Someone in the household is exhibiting these symptoms and is tested for COVID-19.
**Middle and High School Students are strongly encouraged to wear masks when they cannot appropriately distance. All schools have masks available.
***Future operating schedules will be announced as we continue to track local data and comply with guidelines from State of Tennessee.
We will follow the guidelines of TSSAA and the Governor’s Executive Order that limits game attendance as outlined below. For those who have purchased advance tickets/season passes, there will be additional guidance regarding reimbursements from each school at the end of the season.
- Parents and siblings from the player’s household only.
- Must give player’s name at the gate.
- Additional instructions will be sent to visiting teams.
- Each household unit must sit together and must be 6ft away from other household units.
- Masks must be worn to enter, in all public areas such as concessions & restrooms, and anytime not seated with household unit (6ft away from others). This will be enforced by SROs.
Please help our student-athletes continue the season by complying with the guidelines above.
Changes to these policies will be announced as updated by Governor’s office and TSSAA.